Friday, November 21, 2008

It's finally here!!!!!!!!

When this posts, it will be 12am on Friday and I will be at the movies waiting for the Twilight movie to start!!! I thought that since the movie is starting today, I should post my favorite Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart pictures from the movie premiere.
Once you see the movie, please leave a comment and let me know what you thought. I would love to hear what other people think. I will also be seeing it again next week since I feel that I need to see it with my sister-in-law. (It gives me an excuse to see it again!) :)

Kristen Stewart

Rob biting his lip! :)

Going for the hair!

Rob smiling at ME!!!!!! And then he signed my book.

Look at how crazy it got!

Now here's the BEST part!!! :)

2 comments:

me and my boys said...

I love it amanda!!had to come home and check your blog!:-) He is a babe, cute movie,followed the book well.Sorry i jammed outta there i had to pee for 1/2 the movie! we will have to chat this weekend and compare thoughts. oh and i want doubles of your pictures!!!
xxx,shauna

Lauren said...

I love your pics! That one in particular of Rob smiling at you is the best!! I thought the movie was pretty good...it could have been a bit better, but I still liked it, nonetheless. I wouldn't mind going again! ;) Thanks for sharing :)

 
Designed by Lena