Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The countdown starts now!

7 days! My dad will be here in 7 days! I am sooo excited! I haven't seen him in awhile. I really hate that there is such a large distance between us! Him living in Texas and me here in California. I really wish that he could be closer so he can see his grand kids more often. But I think he is TOTALLY going to redeem himself this trip. He is bringing a surprise with him! (I know what it is!!! hehe) I can't tell you what it is yet, because my kids don't even know. So I think it should be a surprise with everyone!
If you knew me, I am having a really tough time keeping this a secret. I just get so excited that I can't keep it in any longer. My mom can vouch for that! Every time I would get her a birthday or Christmas gift, I would end up giving it to her early just because I can't keep secrets all that long.
Well all good things will be revealed in good time!
Anyways, I met a friend online today! It's so great to chat with another adult once in awhile! I feel like that I talk baby talk with my 19 month old all day. Even when I'm not talking to him!
Well she has a blog and she has inspired me to be more faithful to mine. I hope I can keep this up!
You'll have to check it out some time. Here it is if you would like to take a peek: http://www.mimigreen.typepad.com/.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena