Friday, June 27, 2008

Unexpected Project (But a good one!)

OK, so I was going to have this WHOLE week to work on my quilt. Well . . . I haven't started on it yet. I've been really busy getting Alyssa moved into Van's room. She LOVES being on the top bunk! (She is even asking to take naps!) So I now have her old room as my work/craft room!
I AM VERY EXCITED!
I think I'll have all the stuff moved and organized by tomorrow, but it won't be completely done. I've got the electrician coming next week to work on an outlet so we can get the computer moved to that room. I'm also planning on making curtains, throw pillows, and fabric plaques for the walls. Hopefully to get some inspiration. I think I'm going for bright and cherry it get me motivated to work! The walls are already a light yellow so I think I wanted to throw in some soft oranges. I'm thinking Amy Butler's new Midwest Modern line would be perfect. (Speaking for Amy, I'm am TOTALLY excited about her new book "Little Stitches for Little Ones"!)
I'll post pictures when the room is all completed. Don't worry I won't forget, I'm pretty thrilled with it and I'll want to show it off! ;)

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena