Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Twilight Live Podcast

I don't know if I told you, but I went down to LA this weekend. While I was there I went to the Twilight Live Podcast at Borders. Here are some pictures of it. :) My sister-in-law and I started camping out at 7pm on Saturday to get us wristbands into the podcast as well as the first 80 people would get an additional wristband to get autographs! The wristbands were given out at 10am on Sunday morning. We camped out for 15 hours!!!!! Very well worth it, we were number 1 & 2 in line!!!! Check it out...



Sarah and I before we started our trip to LA!!!


We met Madison and Kacey in line for the wristbands. They were number 3 & 4 in line!




Peter Facinelli was there!!! He's Carlisle Cullen in the movie.




There was also Christian Serratos as Angela and Solomon Trimble as Sam.



Super hottie, Jackson Rathbone was there too as Jasper Hale. (Look at him smiling and waving at me!!!)


And then there was Michael Welch as Mike Newton. (I hate how I got the glare from the window behind him.)

I got so many good pictures! Here are a couple more.



This is it from the podcast. There are still MORE surprises, so be sure to check back!!!!!


1 comment:

Lauren said...

Peter is gorgeous! How fun...I am going to the movie on Saturday. I'm glad you and your sister-in-law had such a good time. Look forward to seeing the rest of the pics!

 
Designed by Lena