Thursday, November 20, 2008

Twilight PREMIERE!!!!!


After the podcast, we went straight over to the theatre to get in line for the red carpet. We got there at 4pm on Sunday and weren't suppose to get our wristbands until 12pm the next day! When we got in line, we were like number 100. There were only 750 wristbands to be given out. Once we were to get them at noon, then we were to file in at 1pm and then stand there until the premiere started at 5pm. The red carpet lasted until 8:30 or so. It went past it's scheduled time. Rob Pattinson kept the movie from starting. They said that it ended up starting 45 minutes late! I guess he had too much fun on the red carpet!!!
So here are some pictures from the premiere. You won't see all of them today. Since the movie comes out tomorrow, I have saved the BEST for then!
Enjoy!


Cojo from ET


Daren Kagasoff (The Secret Like of the American Teenager)

Solomon Trimble (Sam)

Gil Birmingham (Billy Black)

Justin Chon (Eric Yorkie)
Stephenie Meyer only signed like 5 things. They hurried her down the red carpet fast.
Kellan Luntz signing autographs (Emmett Cullen)

Billy Burke (Charlie)
Elizabeth Reaser (Esme Cullen) She was on Grey's Anatomy for awhile.


Jennie Garth!! Isn't she gorgeous! (Peter Facinelli is her husband.)

Peter Facinelli (Carlisle Cullen)


Catherine Hardwicke (Director)

Cam Gigandet signing books. (James)

This is Cam going in for my hug!!!!

Taylor Lautner signing our books! (Jacob Black)

Sarah and I after the premiere was over with all of our signatures. There are even a lot more on the inside of the book! (I look TREMENDOUSLY tired!!! I guess sleeping on the streets for 2 days could do that to ya!)

(Now there is one picture that I didn't get, but I settled for a HUG & a KISS from Jeffrey Dean Morgan!!!! I ended up getting his autograph too!)

2 comments:

Lauren said...

cool! i like living vicariously through you! :)

made just for me said...

thanks! but this is sooo not like me! this was my first time away from the kids and plus i felt so much younger during this trip. :)

just wait though. . .it's going to get sooooo much better tomorrow!!!!

 
Designed by Lena