Monday, August 11, 2008

The Chalk Mats Are Back


You read that right, the chalk mats are back. I made this one for a custom order today.
Don't you just love the picture. I found out about this website from Hello, Cupcake today. It was so fun playing with the picture! You can do so many things! I think that I will be updating my photos on etsy when I have time this week.
Well I just found out the date for the next craft fair from my friend Annie. It's going to be in Cambria on November 8th. I've already started buying my material to get ready. So you'll be seeing some new projects plus more chalk mats! :)
Oh one more thing. . . I was looking for the Enchino fabric this past week and found out that Fabric Worm offered it. Well, it is such a small world! Cynthia from Fabric Worm lives only 2 minutes away from me!!!! You can count on me being at her house every week to get the lastest fabrics. You should definitely check it out if you are a 'fabric lover' like me!

1 comment:

You can call me Lucky. said...

Super cute! Love the cupcakes!!!

:)
Michelle

 
Designed by Lena