Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Echino Heaven!


I L. O. V. E. my new Echino fabric that I got from Fabric Worm!!! I am suppose to be making these children scarves for the upcoming craft fair, but I might have to keep this one for Van. Doesn't he look too cute! I know it's August and we're having 90 degree weather, but I just had to take some pictures of it. Please let me know what ya'll think. Should I offer these in my shop or just stick with the craft fairs?

I am working on a girl one now. It's a Ginger Blossom from Sandi Henderson. I'll post pictures of that one when we return from vacation.
That's right, you guys don't know that we'll be going to Colorado this Saturday. It's Matt's family reunion. We actually head to Sacramento on Saturday to meet up with his parents and then fly out on Sunday. We'll be there through Thursday and then back home on Saturday the 23rd. I don't know how much I'll be able to get on the computer, since my husband told me that this was "vacation" and that I can not work. (I'll just have to sneak some computer time in. he he he sneaky!) So if you still want to order from the shop feel free to, but all orders won't ship until August 25th.
I'll try to post one more time before I leave. I've got a custom order to fill tonight for my *new* friend Shauna. I just helped her with her new sewing machine last night and now I think she feels more confident. (I hope!) **Shauna if you're reading this, call me if you have any more trouble. Happy Sewing!!!**

2 comments:

me and my boys said...

Thank you so much for helping me !! You are the best:-) looove the scarf

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda!
I love the scarf and Van is soooo handsome in it! I gotta get one for Auggie, will they be in your shop?
Have a great trip!
Amanda

 
Designed by Lena