Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I finally feel rested!

The craft fair is over and it was my best one ever! That doesn't say much because I've only done 4 shows. he he But it was a success! My eye spy games were a hit. I'll have to make more of those next time, along with my chalk cloth placemats. Those were the hit last Christmas.

Here are some pictures of the show. They were taken at the end of the day. I should have taken them at the beginning when the table was pretty.


If you look at the back corner of the table, there is only 1 eye spy game left. :)

Here are some pictures of some new things that I'll be adding to etsy this week. Enjoy!








Since the show is finally past, I can now get my sewing room clean so I can show you my new room! :) I can also finish my ladybug quilt and get those pictures up too!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena