Monday, September 15, 2008

Sorry for the LARGE gap

It's been awhile since I've written. So much has gone on. Van started pre-preschool last week and ended up with a cold from it. I had to take him to the ER while my Hubby was away for work. Van has been diagnosed with croup. He's on another round of inhalers! :( We sure are starting off the cold season early!


I went to Alyssa's parent orientation at preschool last week. I'm so excited and I don't know if I've already posted this, but I'm Room Mom this year at Alyssa's school!!! Tomorrow is her 1st day back and will be attending together with her BFF, Lainey. I'll post pictures tomorrow.


Alyssa is 4 and going on 14! She just got a cute bob haircut last week. That's what SHE wanted!!! She's already picking out her clothes! We shopped at Limited Too a few weeks ago for some school clothes. Well the person that worked there that was helping us, asked Alyssa if she was going into 1st grade!!!! I know she is tall (45inches compared to my 60inches) but I didn't think that she looked 6 or 7! I thought that she could easily pass for 5. You'll just have to see the pics tomorrow.



I've also been in a rut with sewing. Just making so many nursing covers is starting to get old. I finally made something for Alyssa. I've been searching for the perfect Halloween shirt for her and noticed that once they get to the girl sizes, they just don't have the cute toddler options anymore. I don't understand this! I think the designers don't have a clue! Well, I went ahead and made hers! I thought it was so cute that I needed to make one for Alyssa's BFF so they could be "twins"! (Her mommy sure did LOVE it!)

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena