Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Stupid Camera!

As you know from my post yesterday, today was Alyssa's 1st day back to preschool. She was dressed so beautifully with her hair just perfect. We arrived at 8:15 to be there the same time as her BFF so they could go in together and get pictures taken together. So I pull out the camera to take some photos. The girls looked so cute together. I turned it on and out pops the lens. . .ready to go. I push the button and then the camera freezes! WHAT!!! How could THIS happen on such a special day!!! I was so mad and had to calm myself and remember that there were children around.
Well Lainey's mom was super kind! She's going to share the photos that she took of the girls and even took some of just Alyssa! :) YEAHHHH! Now she's not that computer savvy so, I'll post the pictures as soon as I get them. It's probably going to be later this week.
Well I'm off to get my hair done! It's time for a trim. Ciao!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena