Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Baby time!

My step-brother's daughter had a baby girl last month, my friend had a baby girl several weeks ago, and now I just got word that my other friend had their new baby girl on September 11th! It must be a girl thing! hehe



So I've been busy getting baby gifts together. You can see what I've put together.




This for Stephanie's new baby girl, Taylor Lynn. It's a nursing cover, bib and burp cloth. I've done some new stitching around the edges on the bib and burp. It's a cute swirl design. (I love playing with my machine!)

Baby's First Halloween



Then I had to make a bib for Sherri's new baby girl, Adisyn Reese. It HAD to match her cute little outfit for her welcoming party this weekend!



1 comment:

me and my boys said...

cute cute!I need to get your scissors back to you and I want to order one of your scarfs! I love them and I am not ready to atempt that project yet..hehe:-)

 
Designed by Lena