Monday, October 13, 2008

Breakfast NIGHTMARE!!! ( FYI: Nothing to do with Halloween.)

Yesterday, my wonderful hubby decided to make us french toast for breakfast. (So sweet!) Well, he forgot to give Alyssa a napkin with her food. So Miss Independent went to the kitchen to get one herself. She reach for the napkin on the counter and this is what happened. . .



O U C H!!!!!!


Somehow her upper lip touched the skillet while she was reaching for the napkins! She has a second degree burn, but NO signs of infection. (Per the doctor.)

As you can tell from the picture she is teary-eyed. She's in some pain. She shows me with her fingers and says "a little." Poor thing!


But, here's a smile.


What a trooper! :)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Omgosh, thank goodness that is all that was burnt! Wow, that could of been really bad! I feel terrible for her!!! I have two daughters, ages {almost} 2 and 5. I would cry if they got hurt! Kind of a long comment, but I seen an email where a boy was showing 4 little marks atop his nose... the next picture shows how he got it: he ran {I am assuming} holding a fork and the fork went right thru the tip of his nose! I couldnt believe it! Anywho, after rambling forever, I hope your daughter feels better!!!! =]

Anonymous said...

Bless her little heart! I hope she feels better soon!

 
Designed by Lena