Sunday, October 5, 2008

Update. . .

Van turned two on September 28th!
Happy Birthday Van!
His party went over well. It sure was hotttt! (Weather, not Paris talk!) I'll post pictures this week. I definitely want to give you guys some tips on how I planned the art party. :) I've got pictures!
So, the kids are sick again!!! Alyssa came down with croup last Saturday night and then turned into a sinus infection on Friday. Van battled a high fever this weekend, but so far no other symptoms. We'll keep our fingers crossed. It was so sad to see them sick. Alyssa getting breathing treatments and Van shaking from the fever. I sure hope this is not how our winter is going to look this year! Please keep us in your thoughts.
On to more EXCITING and THRILLING news. . .
(drum roll please)
I will be going to the Twilight premier with my sister-in-law (fellow Twilight junkie) in Hollywood next month!!!!! (At this moment picture my voice going up a couple of octaves.) Matt is actually letting me get away for a couple of days!!! We booked our hotel room at the fancy Roosevelt Hotel.
I feel like a teenager again! I don't know if that is a good thing though. Pimps, hormones, and getting my heart broken a few times. Tough times for teens. But I'm OBSESSED with the books! Once I get them back from my friends, I will be rereading them again. Matt calls me crazy and says that he wants his wife back. I'm still here, but . . .(I don't know what to say, I think I might be crazy.)
Are there other Twilight fans out there? Are you just as crazy as I am? I would love to hear what you have to say!

2 comments:

me and my boys said...

i am so excited you are going to the premire..how did you work that!? i need to get your book back to you ,i read it in 2 days and i am now done with all 4 and feeling a little sad ;-) what were the other good books you are reading? we need to talk about breaking dawn, not what i thought would happen, but very good!

love,
your fellow twilight junkie!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Van! Can you believe it??

So I don't have a clue what Twilight is -- I think you need to write a post about it, get others addicted;)

 
Designed by Lena