Saturday, October 11, 2008

Instructional: Art Party

So here are some ideas if you aren't too sure on what theme to have for your child's next birthday party.

My son's birthday is in September and I thought what better time to have an art/paint party! All of the school supplies are out and super cheap!!!! So easy to put together.

First are the invitations.

I got these cute crayon invitations from Created by Karen on Etsy. You get 10 for $25.



Second is the party favors.

I put a box of markers, bag of crayons (which you can get from Annie Leigh & Co.), watercolors, and a glue stick. Wrap them in a plastic bag that you can get from Michael's and tie with a colored ribbon.


Third is the supplies.

We did a lot of painting and I borrowed all of my friends' easels. So we had a total of 3 of them. It was great for the big kids. I set up a table for the little ones and covered it with paper and let them mess it up!

I got most of my supplies from Wal-Mart and what I couldn't find there I used my 40% off coupons at Michael's. I also got tupperware throw away bowls for the paints. Just toss when done! Easy clean up! :)

I also got the cute little monkey smock from momo made it on Etsy. She does such beautiful work! You should definitely check her stuff out.


I even got these cute banners for decorations inside the house! You can also get these from Annie Leigh & Co.



Now all you need are the kids!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the cutest! Your kids are so lucky to have you as a mom. I would have never thought of this!

 
Designed by Lena