Sunday, July 27, 2008

I had a SUCCSSFUL weekend!

I am so proud of myself. I actually set a plan that I stuck with! YEAH! I really needed to get things ready for the craft fair next weekend. So this is what I did.
Saturday morning:
7 nursing covers
Saturday evening:
bobby pins and rings
(I need more button covers, so I've got more work to do with these)


Sunday:
6 Eye Spy kits

It would have been 7, but Matt put a hole in one when he was attaching the grommet. I know what you're thinking. "What a sweet guy for working for me!" Well, we've got an agreement. Matt's under contract when it comes to craft fair time. If he helps me with adding grommets and stuff, he can have $10 to do WHATEVER he wants with. I think that's a fair trade because he only has to add like 10 or so. It averages out to like a $1.00 a grommet. Not bad!

So this is it so far. I'm NOT EVEN CLOSE to being done. Alyssa has her cheer leading performance tomorrow evening. I'm also working at Simply Mama tomorrow, my 1 day for the month. On Tuesday evening Van and I get our hair cut. Thursday Alyssa has another cheer leading performance at the Mid State Fair. Saturday we have a birthday party to attend to. I have NO IDEA when I am going to get the rest of my work done! I still have bibs, onesies, burp cloths, nursing covers, card printing, and tagging items!!!! Cross your fingers for me in hopes I somehow get an extra 8-12 hours in a day. I highly doubt that will happen though. ;)

Well have a good night, I'm off to work.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena