Monday, July 14, 2008

Your looking at a new member of the Etsymom Street Team!

I guess it wouldn't be "looking". It should probably say, "Your reading about a new member of the Etsymom Street Team." I think looking sounds better though. ;)
Well as you can tell I've joined the Etsymom team. It's kind of like I joined a sorority or something! It's exciting! I hope it brings great opportunities and HELP!
I've been needing a lot of help lately. (And no, not THAT kind of help!) I'm needing to get my business legal and I am finding myself really confused. It's like I'm reading and hearing a foreign language for the first time. If there is anyone that is reading this and knows the process of starting a business, please offer some guidance. It would be GREATLY appreciated! Thank you!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena