Saturday, July 12, 2008

Just a little update

So I've been busy this week working on my quilt. (Finally!) I started working on it one night when the kids went to bed. I was suppose to be working, but decided to just put together 3 blocks. Well that turned into 3 more blocks and before you know it I had finished the whole top! I just couldn't stop. I was in the zone and thought since ALL of my supplies where out, I might as well finish it! (I was just trying to talk myself out of doing actual work!) I'm going to be heading to the fabric store on Monday so a really nice lady can put some flowers and ladybugs on it for me! :) I'll post some pictures when the everything is completed, including the binding. That should be in about a week.

Also, I've been working on my sewing and craft room. The electrician came this morning to fix an outlet in the room so I could move my desk with the computer in. I'll have you know that I am now typing this post from my new room!!!! My very kind and patient husband moved the the desk in and set up the computer for me! The room is almost completed. I've been using my parent's staple gun the past couple of days. (I LOVE that thing!) I've covered some wood pieces with fabric to put on the walls for decoration. I've got one more to cover. So when the room is completely done, I'll post pictures of it also later this week.

Well Van just woke up from his nap so we're off to the park now. It's going to be a pretty day today and rain tonight and tomorrow. So we better get our playing in today while we can! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi! thank you so much for visiting my blog!! i hope you come back often...! i have just revamed my blog and movong to blogspot today! i will be unveiling it today after my daughter picks a winner fo rthe freebie friday, so be sure top check back!
you blog is adorable and I love your shop!! i could have used one of those nursing covers about 4 months ago...LOL! Happy Saunday!

P.S. Can't wait to see that quilt!

 
Designed by Lena