Saturday, July 26, 2008

What a BUSY week!


First of all I want to say, "I love you honey!" Thanks for the early anniversary present!

That being said, Matt took me to see John Mayer at the Mid State Fair on Wednesday. His Mom and Dad came to watch the kids so we could have some play time. (Thank you so much!!!)


I had sooo much fun! I just love John. Here is a little clip of one of my favorite songs right now. ENJOY! Sorry about the camera work ;)

So I also found out that I'll be doing another craft show with my partner this next weekend. I've been VERY busy getting ready for that and trying to fill orders at the same time. I have really good intentions to get a lot done this weekend so I won't be stressing this next week. (I say that every time, lets see if I can make it happen this time.)

This will be my first one in Morro Bay. It's on Sunday August 3rd from 9am to 5pm. If you're local and happen to make it, come check out the booth. I'll give you 10% off your purchase if you mention this blog! :) YEAH! I've also added some new things to my booth. I'll post pictures later. (I don't think they'll come out very good at night time. I've got to wait for the natural light in the morning.)

Speaking of mornings, this is a little off subject, but Matt, the kids and I have been doing morning walks together. I love starting the day off like that. I hope this routine will last, I enjoy the exercise.

Well, I better go. It's 11:15pm and I'm waiting for a call from Matt. He's at a Stone Temple Pilots concert with a friend and I've got to pick them up. (I'm the DD.) Until next time. . .

**UPDATE 12am**

I just got home. I'm so glad that I picked the guys up. They are totally wasted! It sounds like they had a great time and I'm happy that Matt got to have some "male bonding".

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena